Wednesday, January 13, 2010

2010 Vancouver Olympics


For those of you who know me, you know that I LOVE winter Olympics. Since I can't immerse my own class in the event this time around, I'm going to try to send everything I would use in a classroom your way. Of course I'm going to try to integrate tech tools where ever possible :)



I always had students follow events from a both a Canadian website and an American website, as well as the two different broadcasting networks on television to compare viewpoints based on athletes.
Official Olympic Site and their Education Programs:
http://www.vancouver2010.com/
Canadian Site:
http://www.cbc.ca/olympics/
American Site:
Look for postings weekly until this fantastic event is over:)

2 comments:

  1. I must say I share your passion for the Olympic games and Tech, and I'm already planning how I will immerse my students into the games. Be happy to hear more of your ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came across another good olympic website in fact this website is fantasic for many things. Where the word olympics is just substitute any subject ie.. language, math, science etc.. Happy browsing.
    www.edselect.com/olympics.htm

    ReplyDelete